Date(s) - Sat, June 24, 2023 - Sun, June 25, 2023
Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC)
SATURDAY SET TIMES*
CHARLES R. WOOD JAZZ DISCOVERY STAGE:
- 11:00am: Nduduzo Makhathini
- 12:20pm: Kurt Rosenwinkel
- 1:40pm: Emmet Cohen Trio
- 3:00pm: Claudia Acuna
- 4:20pm: Carolyn Wonderland
- 5:40pm: Glen David Andrews
- 12:00pm: Cindy Blackman Santana Band
- 1:45pm: Chucho Valdes Quartet
- 3:30pm: Tower of Power
- 5:15pm: Cory Wong
- 7:00pm: Angelique Kidjo
- 8:45pm: Snarky Puppy
*Set times are approximate and are subject to change
Gates open at 10am
Performances begin at 11am on the Charles R Wood Discovery Stage
Amphitheater performances begin at 12pm
WAYS TO SAVE
Purchase both days of the Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival prior to June 15 and save 10% per ticket. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
SPAC Member Discount
SPAC Members receive 15% or 20% (depending on membership level) on all Jazz Festival tickets! Not a member? Join today!
Students can enjoy $25 Lawn Tickets or 25% off amphitheater tickets. Student discount will automatically be applied at checkout, must pick up tickets at Box Office on the day of the event and show proof of student ID or enrollment.
- Personal coolers are permitted.
- Glass containers of any kind are NOT permitted.
- Umbrellas and chairs are permitted, but will be restricted by sizing for use on the main amphitheater lawn, as follows:
- Personal-sized umbrellas only are permitted on amphitheater lawn.
- Lawn chairs must not exceed 43” when collapsed. Canopies, footrests, side tables, and other attachments are prohibited on amphitheater lawn.
- NO tents of any size will be permitted on the amphitheater lawn.
- NO plastic tarps permitted. We appreciate your support in helping us maintain the natural beauty of SPAC and lawn seat locations for years to come!
- NO grills, or other cooking equipment.
- NO beer kegs.
- It is a violation of NYS Law to carry or possess any firearm, knife, weapon or fireworks on park property.
- No smoking in the center lawn area.
All ground rules are subject to change. By entering the SPAC grounds, guests agree to abide by the rules listed above. Management reserves the right to modify these rules or can request to see the contents of any belongings brought on property at their discretion. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the utmost levels of safety and convenience for our guests and staff.
- Children 12 and under are free on the lawn for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. The free children’s tickets can be obtained at the gates upon entry.
- Alcohol is sold at Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. Photo ID required for all ages.
- We do not make public announcements during any performance. If you need to locate someone make sure you know your party’s seat location.
- If someone has a medical condition that requires syringes or special medical attention, they should alert the SPAC staff on arrival who will notify SPAC Medical to discuss your needs.
Comments are closed